Earn Interest with your Bitcoins

Small Business Loans

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A PLEDGE FOR ALL CREATIVE MINDS.

‘From now on I vow I will try to act the part of a person TEN TIMES bigger than I am now, for by so doing, I construct greater powers in my own brain which will actually build me into such a leader. I refuse to longer be confined by the shadowy walls which heretofore have cramped me into a narrow sphere. From this day forth the word ‘limit’ is banished from my mind.

‘Always will I strive to be greater than I am. I must SURPASS MYSELF. In each successive act, test, encounter, thought. I will be GREATER than in the one previous. I am what I am now, but in an hour I will be MORE than I am now. In everything will I exert more power to surpass myself.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you can.

SPENCER T. KORANKYE ON BUSINESS FOCUS