Earn Interest with your Bitcoins

Small Business Loans

Thursday, May 19, 2011

WHEN AM BACK ON MY FEET AGAIN

I am going to break these chains around me. I am going to learn to fly again. It may be hard, but I will do it anyway. Soon these tears of fear, tiredness, pain and insecurity will all be drying. Soon these eyes will see the sun of happiness, fulfillment, joy and love. It might take me a while but I will see it.

I am going to hear the children laughing. I am going to hear the voices sing. It will not be long till I hear them when I am back on my feet again. I am going to feel the sweet light of heaven shining down its light on me. One sweet day, one sweet sweet day I will feel it.

When I am back on my feet again, I will walk proud down this street again. And they will all look at me again and they will see that I am strong and stronger.
When I am back on my feet again, I am not going to crawl again. I will learn to stand tall again. No! I am not going to fall again. Because I will learn to be strong when I am back on my feet again

I will be back on my feet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you can.

SPENCER T. KORANKYE ON BUSINESS FOCUS