Earn Interest with your Bitcoins

Small Business Loans

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH GIRLS part 2

Girls are too clingy
Since my childhood at least as far as I can remember, I had seen my elder brother and a few other people, how their girlfriends cling to them and hold on to them whenever they are walking behind 'closed doors' around the neighbourhood. I remember I use to think that it was more than necessary. In my mind, I was thinking that the guys did not like the posture but had no other reason to refuse due to the love they have for them. That prompted me to think, what kind of love is this? How can you be stuck with one person for the rest of your life whiles there are so many other people you could have a relationship with not necessarily intimate one.

Apparently, it was because I had seen lots of girls fighting over guys they thought way cheating on them just for walking or talking to the girls. That situation really puts me of off. I don't understand why I should be stuck with you alone and not be that close to any other girl or female friends just because you suspect that I might be having an intimate relationship with them. Suspicion is suspicion without any proof. Personally I don't think I should be the one to judge you for whatever you do or have done.

After all, we will account for our stewardship one day. To be honest, there are so many worse things we do in isolation that other people might not know or will ever know and our conscience seems to remind us everyday. That kind of torture to me is more worse than anybody else accusations. I have always made myself open to relationships of all kinds provided the person who comes to my life can learn from me and I can also learn from him or her. It is as simple as that.

I never look at a girl whose dressing I find insulting twice
We all love to see girls dress well and look good especially if they are 'our taste'. But sometimes I wonder if some of them get to seek second opinion with their dressing before walking out of their abode. You meet girls who are wearing red scarf, blue ear ring, violet eye lashes, pink nail polish, green bag and the list continues. I sometimes wonder what kind of taste young men are asking for that demands that amount of colours just to make the body look attractive. Ladies, just take your time to wear something very simple and you will still look good if only you will know how to manage it well. After all, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Too many colours and combinations scare some single and searching guys like us. Its not that I cannot approach that kind of girl but one of the first questions I ask myself is, can I afford these accessories in addition to taking very good care of the girl?

Why should every girl or female pretend to be so weak?

I have taken my time to study a lot of ladies and I have realized that most of them wants to play the weaker vessel in almost everything. But I was hoping that girls or females of the modern world would rather play a major role in making the world better and therefore, the affirmative action campaign. It is true that girls are not created to do everything in this world. Personally I feel that they can but they are not willing to try. After all they do most of the work but we pretend to be doing that because we are the stronger ones.

All the same, I think the challenges of the modern world calls for reciprocal obligation and not the who is stronger attitude. I think that we can all contribute to each others upkeep and not be stacked with what society has prescribed for us since time immemorial. It is no more just a mans place to provide all the money for the woman to go to the market, bring food, cook, wash bowls, bath the kids and prepare for the actions or in-actions of the bedroom.

At the same time, it is no more just the woman's place to only receive and act on what she is told to do. We all have a role to play from day one to the end. It does not matter who you are or where you come from. The world is tough now and it will continue to be tougher at least in our live time. Lets partner to make the relationship grow in order to make both of our lives and the lives of the off-springs better.

Why can't a girl tell a guy that she loves him and for that matter propose to a guy?
Yeh! yeh!! yeh!!! we have all heard of the cliche that the guy will not take me serious and will consider me to be too cheap. The truth is that, the reason why the old fashion marriage where families looked for suitors for us succeeded is because the whole family was involved.

Family members even took the liberty to nurture potential boys and girls for us and that made life very easy whenever we were ready for marriage. The union was not between individuals but families and since no family wanted to be disgraced, they almost always looked for the better ones for us. And it worked didn't it?

Unfortunately for the modern girl and boy, we live individual lives far away from the family and they have no hand or help due to the onset of globalization. So, if you think you have strong feelings for somebody my sister, just go ahead and make it known to the person. It is not a crime to do that. After all, the worse the person can do to you is say No! and that is all.

The magic word here is to be really sure that, that is how you really feel for the person. At the same time, watch out for those whose intention might be just to use you and move on. In this life, there is no manual for anybody. We try and some of them works others do not. In fact, it’s only in Ghana that it is taboo to tell your boyfriend you love him unless you do not mean it and just trying to get something in return.

Some girls complain so much that Ghanaian boys are not romantic. It takes two to tangle so if I am not romantic, what prevents you from being romantic too. I know some of you will come up with the excuse that if you don't do it, why should I. My dear sisters, you have been seeking women empowerment for sometime now. I thought the girls should have been empowered by now to go for what they want no matter the consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you can.

SPENCER T. KORANKYE ON BUSINESS FOCUS