|Find below easy steps to apply in the UCC Portal|
1. Click on “Apply Now” on the homepage
2. Select the Application Type (e.g.: Post WASSCE First Degree, Regular Graduate Studies, etc.)
3. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login
4. Click login to start applying
5. Fill Application form and attach all required documents and passport picture
6. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 20KB in size
7. Click ‘Preview’ or ‘Accept’ button to do any of the following:
a. Click ‘Edit button’ to modify your application.
b. Click ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form with the option of coming back at a later time to edit
c. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application
d. Click ‘Print’ button to Print Confirmation Page
8. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Reference Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
9. Log out.
10. Each Applicant is required to print a copy of his/her confirmation page and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to The Deputy Registrar, Division of Academic Affairs, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast. Quote your Application Reference Number on the envelop.
Please click here to download a copy of the fee paying application form.
Further Instructions for Graduate Applicants Only
In addition to Steps 1 – 9 above, the Graduate Applicant must print two copies of the Reference Form to be given to Referees who will complete and seal them and return same to the applicant who will forward them together with other items listed in a – e below by post to The Deputy Registrar, School of Graduate Studies and Research, University of Cape Coast :
a). Two (2) copies of relevant certificates authenticated by the awarding institution
b). Two (2) original copies of transcript of academic records
c). Two (2) sealed Referees' Reports (Download Graduate Reference Form)
d). Two (2) copies of Research Proposal
e). A copy of the online application form and confirmation page
|In case of any difficulty call 0208286636 or 0204334504 (0800 to 1900 week days only) for direction.|
Thursday, February 16, 2012
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST (UCC) ONLINE FORMS
Federal proposals for cuts to research and development funding mean that companies may have to look inward for solutions. Sona Jeps...
UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION WINNEBA (UEW) ONLINE FORMS http://weapplyonline.com/gh/auth/index.php ...
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA - LEGON (UG) ONLINE FORMS http://admission.ug.edu.gh/undergrad/login.php The University of Ghana ann...
Follow this guide and work out exactly how much you need to save for a comfortable retirement. By Neil Faulkner How much money ...